The goal of our Private Training programs is to provide an individualized training plan that allows you to meet your training goals while meeting the needs of your dog! With this service you have options, you can be involved with your dog’s training every step of the way or allow our qualified trainers to start the training process for you and then teach you what your dog has been learning. Our foundational Private Training programs include supplemental training content via online learning.
- Application & Vaccinations – click on the link below to request application
- Phone Consultation with Canine Craze client liaison
The package purchased depends on you and your dog’s needs. During the phone consultation we will be able to recommend the package that we feel would be best to help achieve your training goals.
Private Training Inquiry
Private Training & 1-on-1 Information
Private Training consists of a 50-minute session with you, your dog, and a trainer. This option requires the largest time commitment as you are solely responsible for all the training for your dog with the guidance from a Trainer during your sessions.
If you would rather have a Trainer kick-start your dog’s training you may be more intersted in our 1-on-1’s. A 1-on-1 session consists of the Trainer working directly with your dog for a minimum of three 50-minute sessions followed by a fourth session as a Private Training with you, your dog, and the Trainer to help transfer the learning to you. There are different package options and your Client Liaison will assist a recommendation based on your personal situation.
Private Training & 1-on-1 Tracks
- Pre-Puppy/New Puppy – focuses on relationship building, socialization, and laying a foundation for more advanced training.
- Obedience & House Manners – working on basic obedience and laying a foundation for more advanced training.
- Loose Leash Walking – teaching your dog to walk nicely while taking a stroll in the neighborhood.
- Reliable Recalls – working with your dog in your own backyard to come when called.
- Confidence Building – helping the shy and fearful dogs better enjoy day to day activities.
- Pre-baby/New Baby – help your dog prepare for the new arrival