During this INTERACTIVE course you will also get real-time support in a variety of ways...
- Submit videos to the instructor via Voxer
- The instructor will review your videos and provide constructive feedback by end of day Monday to help you take training to the next level.
- Feedback will be delivered in a variety of ways such as audio, video, and/or text.
Short & Sweet
- Each day set aside 10-15 minutes to complete a minimum of 1-2 training games.
- Weekly checklists are available to help keep you on track!
- Downloadable workbooks available with worksheets to track your training journey.
- On the 2nd Monday & 4th Thursday of each month your instructor will host a LIVE Q&A via Zoom.
- Questions can be submitted ahead of time if you can't make it.
- Video recordings of the Q&A sessions will be available to you within the course.
New Training Content
- Each week new videos will be released for you to view.
- You can watch them all at once or one - two videos per day.
- Videos are kept short (3-5 minutes)
- All training steps are broken down into small manageable chunks.
Renee Moore started her career with dogs when she was 9 years old by volunteering for her local animal shelter in Boone, Iowa. By the young age of 12, Renee received the “Pets Choice Award” for her kindness and love of animals, in addition to her dedication and work ethic. Moore has been professionally training dogs since her graduation from the Animal Behavior College in 2006. She has experience competing in obedience, training service dogs, conducting group classes and teaching private lessons. Moore has designed and implemented successful dog training programs for Obedience, Puppy, and Therapy, as well as the popular Canine Craze’s Train & Play™ program. In 2015 Moore completed her certification through Karen Pryor Academy as Certified Training Partner and in 2019 Moore attained her Certified Canine Fitness Trainer through the University of Tennessee. Moore was the Lead Trainer for the non-profit service dog organization, Puppy Jake Foundation, from its inception in 2013 through February 2018 where she designed and implemented their original service dog training program. Currently Moore consults for Puppy Jake and continues to make improvements to their program.
What are people saying?
"This place is hands down the best for all your dog training needs."
"Knowledgeable trainers who explain the how and why of training your dog. I have appreciated the help and learning experience."
"Great spot for training. Our 3 year old rescue GSD is learning proper manners thanks to the amazing staff."
Learn from the Experts!
It takes 15 weeks to complete the curriculum and transform your dog.
You will have guidance and support while building a fantastic network of resources to help you with all things dog!
- Support will come through online conversations, bi-monthly Q&A's, and video feedback
- Canine Skills - foundation
- Rockin' Recalls - foundation
- Leash Manners - intermediate
- Distraction Action! - intermediate
- The Perfect Stay - advanced
Taking training step by step and guiding you through the process from foundation to advanced!
Unsure if this is a right fit for you? Questions on the differences in pricing packages? Click on the button below to book a consult call to get your questions answered.